DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS SECTION IS UPDATED REGULARLY TO REFLECT THE CHANGING NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THE TECHNICAL TOOLS SECTION OF THE A&E WEBSITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH.
This section contains links to Thread Selection Tools, ISO Stitch Types, Thread Size Cross Reference Charts, Technical Bulletins, Glossaries, and other technical resources designed to help our customers make educated choices regarding thread application.
A&E is the leader in global technical support to our customers and to the entire sourcing supply-chain. This includes:
- Assistance with Thread Selection
- Charts for proper communication of Stitch and Seam Information
- Workshops to assist our customers optimize seam and sew performance
- Spreadsheets that accurately assist in estimating Thread Consumption and Cost per Sewn Item
- Multi-lingual Technical bulletins designed to assist customers in overcoming many common sewing issues
- Innovative thread options that will add value to your sewn products
Our experienced Sales, GRS and Technical Support Teams are as close as your telephone or computer. If you cannot find assistance from the wealth of information that is at your fingertips in this section of our website, contact your local A&E location for additional assistance.